This classic Turkish dish was brought by the Ottomans but has undergone a Libyan makeover. The steamed version is deliciously moist, and the mint makes it refreshing on a hot summer’s day.
Tag: Middle Eastern Food
- The Ultimate Luxury Moussaka RecipeBy Chef ALO
- Where to Find Pork-free Hotels Around the WorldBy ALO
- The Ancient and Enchanting World of Al-‘Ula in Saudi ArabiaBy Ramsey Qubein
- Gigi Hadid’s Secret Beauty Elixir RevealedBy ALO
- The Heart of an Arab Home is Its KitchenBy Tariq Nasir