This classic Turkish dish was brought by the Ottomans but has undergone a Libyan makeover. The steamed version is deliciously moist, and the mint makes it refreshing on a hot summer’s day.
Tag: Middle Eastern Food
- Cool Beans: Legumes Usher in AutumnBy Tariq NasirIn Cuisine
- Stay Makeup StayBy Jody Miller
- The Olive Tree is Surely the Richest Gift of HeavenBy Tariq Nasir
- Coffee 101, Straight From the (Middle Eastern) SourceBy Elyse Glickman
- Café Society: Essential Yet Upgraded Middle Eastern Coffee Serving PiecesBy Elyse Glickman